There are well over 350 characters in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, which are divided into 10 character classes, each with their own skills and upgrades. One of the smallest but most important classes is the Scavenger class. If you are looking for information about the skills and upgrades of LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger, you are exactly right with us.
- Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger Skills and Upgrades
- Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger Class Upgrades
- Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Characters of the Scavenger Class
The Star Wars Universe can be a hard place to live, and this class consists of characters that have learned to deal with smart creations and pure determination with what life has accumulated you. The Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger skills and upgrades reflect this – in a certain way – and they are among the most useful in the latest Lego Star Wars game by TT Games.
So if you ask yourself what the Scavenger class makes so great, you are exactly right with us. Continue reading to get information about all skills, upgrades and characters that are unique to this class. It is worth it to keep you ready to use when you explore the planets and places of Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger Skills and Upgrades
Let’s stuck in it, here are all LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger Skills:
- Net-Launcher – Throw a network square on selected fields to climb higher and gain access to higher areas.
- Glider – Glide over wide columns and over large distances from the height.
- Breaker Blaster – Destroy fragile walls, often characterized by glowing cracks.
If you play as a character of the Scavenger class, you only need to hold down Circle / B to access these unique skills. However, be warned * The Scavenger capabilities of Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga will be unlocked during “The Chewbacca Defense” in Episode VII – the return of the Jedi knights and at the beginning of Episode VIII – the awakening of power. *
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger Class Upgrades
If you want to make the most of your characters of the Scavenger class, you will find a summary of the unique upgrades of the class:
- CLAU – Add new color schemes for Scavenger Tools (rebuild the tool to get a new color from the available schemes).
- Expert climber – Increase climbing speed.
- Better Breaker Blaster – Increase the range and the damage of the Breaker Blaster, making it destructive in the fight.
- Advanced Gliding – Increase the speed when using the glider.
Further information can be found in our guide to the classes and capabilities of Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga here.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Characters of the Scavenger Class
Curious what characters have access to all these incredible skills? Do not look further, here are all characters of the Scavenger class in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga:
- Chef Chirpa
- Rey (Episode VII)
- Reey (Episode VII – Starkiller base)
- Reey (aas-eating gray vest)
- Between Raider
Well, that’s all – all you need about the skills, upgrades and the characters you can use by Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger.
If you want to complete the epic adventure of TT Games completely, read here our instructions for unlocking all characters in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga (including all the above). Everything else can be found in our exemplary instructions for Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga.