The former second division Vfr Aalen has announced the separation of head coach Uwe Wolf with a remarkable press release. The regional designer led as reasons for the exemption a series of misspells.
“The responsible persons of the VfR Aalen felt due to numerous internal and external incidents to this step,” wrote the club on his website.
This was followed by a list of serious allegations against the 54-year-old Wolf, who had been working for VFR Aalen as a coach since 24 March 2021:
- “Threat of club staff”
- “Six ongoing procedures at the Regionalliga Südwest (u.a. For this purpose for false statement; as well as a disciplinary procedure)”
- “Multiple disregard clear instructions of management and committees”
- “Pöbeliene (& lies) opposite sponsors”
- “Club-damaging false statements”
- “Insult of Bureau members written and verbal (documents / evidence available)”
- “Conscious Medial misleading (e.g. Required game laying despite knowledge of the Corona rules that have not approved at that time)”
The club always pay attention to a “positive development” and also a corresponding effect in public, it was concluded: “This development can no longer be guaranteed with coach Uwe Wolf.”
Wolf responded to the allegations of the stuttgart messages. “First of all, I have to breathe. So a good coach like me, who have never had that,” he said.
The club of the Ostalb played last in the season 2014/15 in the 2nd Bundesliga, currently occupies the tenth place in the Regionalliga Südwest. The previous co-trainer Christian Demirtas acts after the exemption Wolfs to the end of the season as an interim trainer.
Articles and videos about the topic
* Glassner kids: “I admire Baumgart, because…”
* The mocked is now Messiah: Why West Ham United suddenly plays around the Champions League
* Top sport live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.