The expected Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is there and gives the players the opportunity to participate in some of the biggest battles of the series and explore a large list of planets, each of which has their own list of puzzles and enemies, while You play through history of all 9 movies. But how can you unlock all available episodes in the game? To answer the and more, find out how to unlock all 9 episodes / films in the newly published and highly praised version Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga .
How to turn on all 9 movies in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga
With the exception of the first episode of each of the main trilogies, you must complete the previous episodes to unlock the episodes II, III, V, VI, VIII and IX. To summarize it, here’s what you need to do to unlock each of the available nine episodes in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga:
- Episode I – The dark threat: available from the beginning.
- Episode II – Attack of the Clone Warriors: Close Episode I – the dark threat.
- Episode III – The revenge of Sith: can be activated by completing Episode II attack of the clone warriors.
- Follow IV – a new hope: available from the beginning.
- Episode V – The empire beats back: Close Episode IV – a new hope for unlocking.
- Episode VI return The Jedi: can be unlocked by completing Episode V – the empire will be released back.
- Episode VII – The awakening of power: available from the beginning.
- Episode VIII – The last Jedi: can be unlocked by completing Episode VII – the awakening of power.
- Episode IX – The ascent Skywalkers: Close Episode VIII – the last Jedi to unlock.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is currently available for PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series S / X, Nintendo Switch and PC. Here you can read our review of the title.
Attack of the Fanboys / Player / Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga: How to unlock all 9 movies