Most characters fight Rocket Arena Crater is young, lively and ready for Instagram. TopNotch may have become gray a long time ago and may need a jet pack to get around, but it is probably the most flying of all. Of course, he can always fly, but did you see his mustache? It is also a great versatile character with whom play, even if he can be difficult to master.
- Strategies for Knockout / RocketBot Attack
- Strategies for Rocketball
- Strategies for Mega Rocket
- Treasury Hunting Strategies
- Take topnotch at the top
Take topnotch at the top
TopNotch is a solid mix of speed, agility and firepower, but it can be difficult to use if you do not run all its capabilities with care. With his jet pack, however, he succeeds exceptionally well in all the arenas. In vertical arenas, it can easily reach difficult areas of access. In more open environments, it can fly and reign the terror from above. Wherever you play, you will always want to use your jet pack to move. You will also want to always use its explosive firepower arsenal.
- Bouncing beauty
* Topnotch's main rocket. TopNotch can shoot six of these grenades before having to recharge. This can easily do a lot of damage and quickly. You should shoot them all the time because they can ricochet and hurt people that you did not even know. Although you can timer the explosion by maintaining and releasing the main button of the rocket, we found it better just to try to get a direct shot and shoot grenades as quickly as possible. Delay the explosion often ends up doing nothing at all. These grenades can browse a certain distance, but they form an arc, so keep that in mind when you aim.
- Hi artillery
- Topnotch special ability. This capacity calls a rocket line coming out of you. This ability strikes quickly and can really disturb and damage the opponents. You do not need to be extremely precise with this ability because it is better used to catch an enemy on the fire line. Do not worry too much either the line of rockets telegraphing the attack. They fall quickly and strike strong, although they take a 15 second cooling before being able to be reused.
- Zephyr Strike
- Topnotch’s secondary capacity, however the most useful. The use of this capacity allows you to hang on an opponent and trigger a giant rocket typing. It inflicts tons of damage and is extremely difficult to avoid for a targeted enemy. The main disadvantage of this attack is that it takes about 18 seconds before being able to use it again. That said, use it every time you have the opportunity to lock an enemy. If your enemy is in the air when it is touched, it will “snap”, which will cause more damage and disorientation.
Strategies for Knockout / RocketBot Attack
TopNotch can be a particularly effective choice for KB if you feel comfortable with its arsenal. It can inflict many damage and make tons of ravages with its impressive fire. His jet pack and mobility will also allow you to get out of delicate situations, reducing the score of your opponents. Keep in mind, however, if you fly too close to the top of the arena, it may be easier for opponents to knock out. Do not overload TopNotch’s flight ability to your detriment.
Strategies for Rocketball
TopNotch is – we will say – a first-rate rocketball player. If you play with him in this mode, you will want to be the one who recovers the ball and marks the goals. With his jet pack, he can easily get up and bypass the crash. If you have a good goal – and according to the arena – you can simply fly as high as possible and start the ball for the purpose.
Strategies for Mega Rocket
Topnotch’s assets are a little less adapted to the mega rockets. You will not fly so much, although his jet pack can help him go quickly in new areas, or to get back into action if it is KO. Anyway, its arsenal of heavy weapons does wonders to quickly clean the control area when multiple opponents hurry in the area.
Treasury Hunting Strategies
TopNotch is just as good in this fashion as everyone else. If he gets the treasure chest, he can easily fly in a safe place. During the parts collection phase, it is excellent to pick up the remains that others have missed.
Overall, you can not really go wrong with TopNotch. It takes a while to get used to the best way to use its rockets, but its jet pack is simple to use and simply the best. It does wonders in all game modes and is an excellent choice for anyone looking to accumulate these points for their team.